Light Changes Stuff

Just another WordPress.com site

A tale of two dyes

I started work on the dyes that I’m planning to use for my first anthotypes. After a longish visit to the garden, I came back with a few hundred grams of blackberries. I’ve put them on a simmer for an hour or so. The second attempt is a red wine reduction. Both are cooling in the kitchen now. Tomorrow, they’re going onto a paper and into my contact print frame with a crappy laser printer negative.

Blackberry soup

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: